Click for Price Check
The Cuddeback Seen (model 1217) is a new value-priced digital game camera that was release in 2013. I've always been a fan of Cuddeback's rapid trigger speed and the innovative new technology that they have been placing in their trail cameras. They have never been cheap though. Many other game camera vendors have occupied the low cost game camera market until now.
The Cuddeback Seen retails for around $170.00, but you will consistently find this new trail camera selling online for under the $140.00 price point. This makes owning several Cuddebacks to scout your hunting property easier on the wallet. To adequately survey a sizable piece of land, one game camera just won't cut it. While I own many different models and brands of game cameras, there is something to be said for using the same model to provide consistency of setup, operation, and results.
So what type of technology has Cuddeback put into the low cost Seen model?
- It is a 5 megapixel digital game camera, giving you crisp and rich images.
- It has a fast 1/2 second trigger speed.
- It uses an infrared flash that can reach out to approximately 40 feet.
- It operates on 8 AA batteries, giving you 6 months of operation or more than 1,000 images on a single set of batteries.
- It uses Cuddeback's Battery Squeeze technology, to get the most performance out of a set of batteries. Image performance won't suffer as the battery levels drop like with other game cameras.
- It has 120 MB of internal memory, but can accept up to a 32 GB SD memory card.
- It can capture videos in 10, 20, or 30 second lengths.
- You can get videos or images during the day or at night.
- It supports the Video Plus technology, which allows it to capture an image in addition to recording video when triggered.
- It supports a delay of 5 seconds to 3 minutes, so you can control the delay depending upon your setup.
- The Seen has a time lapse video mode allowing it to automatically take pictures at specific time intervals. Perfect for monitoring large fields or open areas.
- It has a Cuddeback's Zone Control and Center Subject technology.
See more about it by clicking here : Cuddeback Seen